Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yarn (Cup)Cake

The other day as I was winding the blanket back into a ball, I noticed that it had taken a rather interesting shape. Normal yarn wound on a ball winder is called a yarn cake. This looks rather cupcake-ish, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment